Sunday, March 18, 2012

La La Loopsy Tea Party !


This past weekend I made my debut as the Baker at the 'La La Loopsy Tea Party extravaganza' 2012. What is a "La La Loopsy" you ask? They are the IT dolls of the year. With names such as 'Tippy tumbelina', 'Crumb sugar cookie' and 'Pillow featherbed'..the silly but ever popular doll names go on..


My two youngest nieces Grace (6) & Chloe (5) held this tea party / double birthday? (Yes, they both received gifts)...Even though their birthdays had passed a few months ago..Lucky girls! :) All their little girly friends came over dressed in tea dresses and my sister had them make tea hats! It was very orderly and fun at the same time.
(1) Tea party hat making.
(2) Lunch (Oldest niece, Addison had taken orders of which sandwiches the girls preferred as they arrived)
(3)Tea bag hunting out in the yard (Yes I threw them all over) and mistakened the # of bags I tossed! (oopsi loopsy!...that added a few extra minutes for the girls to find).
(4)Petit fours, Cupcakes & Tea!... :)









1 comment:

  1. You rock!!!! Your images are amazing...very well enhanced I might add. ;) Is this why you went home Saturday night instead of Sunday? LOL...You beat me to Blogspot. Thank You Sweet Sister Aunt Marn.

    ReplyDelete