Sunday, February 12, 2012

Guilt free Brownies ;)...





These brownies aren't only guilt free but are also high in (drumroll..) PROTEIN! and for all you Gluten-free bugs (like me) who's tummies just cannot handle it, it is even that more scrumptious :)

The recipe below is one of which I put together for my classes. The kids were not only surprised by how great they tasted but it gave beans a great reputation as well. Moist inside with tons of chocolatey flavor, you can even add grated zucchini in these for the little ones and they won't even acknowledge the taste. Chocolate over powers pretty much anything in smaller quantities.

Yesterday I made a batch using black Soy beans instead of regular black beans accompanied with 1/4 cup sliced almonds. And Yes, I am guilty due to what time of the month it is. No more brownies in my jar :( boo-hoo. They are that good!



No comments:

Post a Comment