Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gobble gobble!



Hoping everyone had an amazingly STUFF your face Thanksgiving! (As did I!)...more of the wine of course ;)..ok, maybe in equal amounts.

My boyfriend Peter and I had gone to Long Island to my sisters house for a few days. It was nice, as always..to escape the streets of Brooklyn too, almost like a mini getaway.

I made a lovely ganache tart (12" inch round)...assembled with some chocolate leaf work decoration. Here are a few shots which were PRE subway and LIRR travel!




Traveling alongside with us was our dog, Jerry and a DELICIOUS stellar Strawberry cheesecake my boyfriend Peter had made. He had some last minute issues with the chocolate ganache topping, over the strawberries and cake and such. So with time 'a tickin' I couldn't snap a picture! Instead I had to save his cake and run to the supermarket. With my Pastry knowledge and all, you can say...I saved his cake :)...love you hunnie <3 And due to glasses of wine, one after another...I didn't bother setting up a photo shoot. Most likely due to my neices butchering the cheesey velvety goodness. His was surely a steal of the night!...<3





Delicious Herb and Cheese biscuits! Click below for this delicious, crumbly on the outside and moist inside biscuit. My whole family devoured them, as did the kids I teach at work :) Annnndddd...as you can see below, the ladies that I work with also had our own lil feast before the Holiday break. Can you spot these delectable love biscuits!?



Gina's biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment