Sunday, November 20, 2011

Turkey-Day Dlights!

I've recently come to realize how MANY photos of fall/thanksgiving dessert photos I have. Not only is it overwhelming to upload (from my phone!) all of these pics, that is. But I came to the conclusion that I am in need of a professional camera, ASAP! Hi Black Friday!...right around the corner ;)


Mini Banana bread loaf with a chocolate drizzle.




Chocolate Oat Surprise Muffin (the surprise? Oooey gooey chocolate goodness in the center)..mmmm





Spiced baked custard (baked in an orange peel, that is! lemon twist for garnish)







Whole Wheat Cranberry muffins. Baked in parchment paper, for a more...Rustic/Homey look.



Sweet Potato bread pudding. Topped with charred Marshmallows that crunch first & then melt in your mouth.



Old fashioned donuts. Rolled in a warm brown sugar, nutmeg & cinnamon combo.


Spiced Pumpkin Cupcakes. Topped & filled with a rich cinnamon cream cheese icing.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are making me hungry!!! Fantastic job as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete