Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin spice scones


While pumpkin alone is nice..what's even better than to pair it with a few chocolate chips!?..


These treats can either be shaped by hand or by using some festive cookie cutters! I found a cute 4" x 4" square cut out, with ridges all around. They keep excellent form in midst of baking and puffin up :) I found that some like to burn (esp. on the outsides of the baking sheet) So watch your timing with a hawks eye and check 2 minutes before with a light touch.



My baking addiction


Linked above is where I got this delish recipe. They are a great morning treat to take on the early morning commute in this fresh, chill October weather :)
The only 'tweak' I pulled in this one was using brown sugar AND granulated sugar for the 6 tbsp (so 3 and 3)..

Serve with a nice glaze warm out of the oven.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment