Sunday, June 5, 2011

Caitlyn's 1st Birthday

Hi there! It's been quite some time since I've logged on! Eek. Well, Spring has sprung and now it is almost Sweet, sweet Summer time (Hooray!)..
I was honored and chosen to create Baby Caitlyn's 1st Birthday cake! This is the look that they were going for..and I think I pretty much nailed it right on the head..
The key elements in the project were:
- 1 8" Round Fondant Cake..(like above) With Caitlyn's very own Character in her dress.
-50 Vanilla/Chocolate Cupcakes with Van. Buttercream, embelished with Gumpaste flowers in hues of Pinks and Magenta. Pearl Sprinkles Embedded.
*This all nighter was so worth it, and coffee was my best pal, thanks Joe!*

Here is a beautiful outcome of what Caitlyn's Party turned out to be, Look for the Cake ;)...
Caitlyn's DOI


No comments:

Post a Comment